Name: reciprocating screw spooling device/hydraulic winch
Drum type:Lebus groove
Sling type: cable or wire
Colour:gray or customer
Pcking :wooden case
Parameter:Design can be meet to as customer requirement
Layer plly force
||Drum bottom diameter
||Difference of working pressures(Mpa)
||Diameter of steel cable(mm)
||Model of power
||XH3-900 D240 101
||XH6-2000 D240 101
LBS double grooved winch drum advantage:
- Each one circle layer of the grooved drum has two parallel groove and two groove section
- Make the cable even smooth ;load even distribution
- Prevent cross &mess in cable rolling working happening
- Lower the cable damage, extend the cable life
1. The rope winding device of the winch (spooling device winch) adopts the principle of double rotating screw to drive the rope wheel to move back and forth,It is mechanical transmission device, easy to use, safe and reliable.
2. The winch rope arranging device consists of six parts, namely, power output part, transmission box, clutch, spiral sleeve part, rope supporting part and base.
3. In the installation process, does not require any part of the transformation of the winch, only needs to install the outer gear on the winch motor side, the power of the motor output.
Rope laying principle:
Winch drum - gear box - screw sleeve rotation - rope wheel reciprocating movement.
1. The bidirectional reciprocating screw is made of two screw threads with different rotating directions on one screw rod.That is, a right-hand thread, a section of left-hand thread. The right and left nuts are respectively connected with the moving parts. When the screw is rotated, the two moving parts rapidly approach or separate along with the nut so as to produce the required mechanical function.
2. Two-way reciprocating screw thread has two parts on the spiral in the opposite direction