Product name :Material Handling 1 Ton Electric Winch Machine / Mining Winch
other name:marine winch /offshore platform winch /mining winch
usage:offshore ,construction ,tourism,marine boat,crane,boat ,mining,oil field
colour:blue or customer
paking :wooden case
Delivery:20days after payment
Payment:50%T/T advance ,50% after the goods ship
1. Loading capacity:0.5~200 ton or customized design
2. Wire rope capacity:20~3600m or customzied design
3. Working speed:5~20 m/min or customized design
4. Power supply:220~690V,50/60HZ,three phase or customized design.
5.Drum design:Lebus groove or spiral or smooth groove (suggest lebus)
6.Advantage of lebus:It can make the rope spool smoothly on and off the drum .
Remark:Above parameter just for your reference, this winch can be customized according to your demands
Electric winch machine application
Electric winches mainly used for oversize concrete construction of steel installation and disassembly of mechanical equipment. The wire rope ordered arrangement. Lifting is safe and reliable.It is suitable for bridge,factory,harbor,wharf,etc. Gear reducer driving,Used for hoisting,pulling,drag,compact structure,stable running.
Features of the electric winch
(1) Slow speed and quick speed type.
(2) 1ton-120ton capacity.
(3) Overload protection,shock protective,explosion-proof performance.
(4) Convenient operation and reasonable design.
(5) Widely used in the bridge crane and gantry crane.
Main types of the electric winch
(1) Slow speed wire rope electric winch.
(2) High speed wire rope electric winch.
(3) Hand controlled wire rope electric winch.
(4) Double drum wire rope electric winch.
electric winch for widely use transforms electric energy into mechanical energy through the motor, winch is rotor of the motor moves, outputs. Through the brake and the reducer, it reduces speed to rotate the reel. The reel winds the wire rope and passes through pulley block to make the hook lift the load, and transforms mechanical energy into mechanical work finishing transportation, load and unload of heavy weights.