Lebus Grooved Drum Winch / Wire Rope Drum 3-30T Load ISO BV CE Certification
Detailed Product Description
||Carbon Steel And Stainless Steel
||ISO BV CE
||One Reel Or Two Reel
||As Your Require
||Lebus Or Spiral Grooving
Title:Double-folded Wire Rope Drum & Cable reel with Rope Line Device
1. Product details----lebus grooving:
width between the flanges
rotation direction of grooving
2. Product details---lebus structure
- Processing by your drawing or customization
- The grooving includes integral lebus drum and split lebus grooving. Pls provide drawing if possible.
- The double-folded groove is named lebus groove.It consists a section linear groove and a section diagonal groove in each circle of the drum. And the two groove have the same position on each trun. When the wire rope is multi-layered the position of the intersection of the upper wire rope and the lower wire rope is fixed by the diagonal rope groove, so that the upper wire rope is completed in the oblique line segment.In the linear groove section, the upper wire rope completely falls into the groove formed by the two lower wire ropes, which makes it stable between the upper and lower wire rope.
- When returning the rope, the stepped ring with the return flange at both ends of the reel is used to guide the wire rope to climb and return smoothly, so as to avoid the ropes caused by the mutual cutting and pressing, so that the wire ropes are arranged neatly and smoothly transition to The upper layer achieves multi-layer winding.
3. Lebus rope groove material:
- Polymer nylon, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, aluminum and various high-strength steels Q345, Q420, Q460, 20GrMo, 40GrMo, 42GrMo, etc.
4. lebus grooving advantages:
- The lebus tech solve the mess and bite problem when thewire rope winding.
- The folding rope groove makes the winding of the steel wire smooth and the load between the layers evenly distributed.
- This technology greatly prolongs the service life of the steel wire rope, can extend the life of the steel wire rope by more than 500%, reduce the damage of the steel wire rope, and improve the safety of the operation of the equipment, and Reduce the downtime of mechanical equipment due to rope change.
5. Application conditions:
- the split-type lebus groove generally can be mounted on a smooth, grooveless drum-for for retrofit or where the drum needs to be replaced.
- The split -type sleeve system consists of a pair of outer casings that are bolted or assembled on a smooth light cylinder, so that the outer surface of the cylinder becomes a grooved form, and the split sleeve is composed of a spiral groove and a parallel groove, and the groove is formed. The design conforms to the specific rope structure, diameter and length.