Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||S355 J2G3||Drum Diameter:||680mm|
|Grooving Type:||Spiral Grooving Or Lebus||Cable Diameter:||8mm-100 Mm|
|Rotation Direction:||Left Or Right||Quality Test:||IPQC Method|
Title: S355 J2G3 Material spiral grooving drum for hydraulic and electric winch
The lebus system is a method of controlling the spooling of wire rope on a winch drum so that there is no practical limit to the number of layers that can be spooled with safety, irrespective of the severity of load and speed conditions or the sizes of rope and drum.
1. Compact structure and reasonable design
2. Safe and reliable function
3. Highly efficient, constant operating torque motor.
4. Smooth running over the entire speed range.
We work with you to customize each drum case by case, to make sure that each drum is suitable for your winch. So we need to know some informations as follows:
1. drum diameter is ?
2. the length of the drum is ?
3. cale diameter is?
4. the length of the wire rope is ?
5. your required grooving is lebus or helical grooving?
6. your required material is ?
7. direction of wire rope entry is ?
8. A detailed drum drawing if possible.
Lebus grooving drum is widely used in all kinds of winches which is refers to marine deck machinery, harbor, petroleum, drill machine, engineering machinery, mining, geological exploration and construction machinery
1. According to the audit list implementation process audit --- process the basic situation, not according to the product and change
2. Process operation inspection --- materials, tools, accessories, methods, personnel to confirm
3. The first thing to confirm the inspection - according to the product and other, technology, equipment, software, parameter inspection
4. Record --- real, clear and timely
5. Feedback mechanism between the various processes --- timely feedback related information
6. Early warning mechanism works
7. Nonconforming product control --- identification, isolation, differentiation placement, statistical analysis
8. Material inputs - the correct material, at the right time, into the right product, and timely and accurate records to facilitate the traceability
9. Product standards --- process standards, functional requirements
10. Sampling inspection of each process output --- to confirm the process is stable, with sufficient capacity, product qualified
Q1:What's your terms of payment?
A. T/T 50% deposit and 50% before delivery. we will show you the photos of products and packages before your pay the balance.
Q2:What's your terms of delivery?
A. EXW, FOB CIF CFR etc
Q3:How about your delivery time?
A. Generally,it will take about 10-30 days after receive your advance payment.The specfit delivery time depends on your order.quantitty.
Q4:Can you produce according to the samples?
A. Yes, we can produce by your sample and technical drawings, we can build mold and fixtures.
Q5: What's your sample policy?
A. We can supply sample, but the customer have to pay the sample cost and courier cost.
Q6: Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A. Yes, we have 100% test before delivery.
Contact Person: Mr zhang